EYPS Handbook (Early Years Professional Status)
By Jackie Basquill, et al.
Distributed by Trans-Atlantic Publications
$49.50 Paper Original
This is the essential handbook to support you as you work towards Early Years Professional status.
Taking a standard-by-standard approach, this text uses a balance of leadership and personal practice examples to guide you through achieving EYPS. Examining each of the 39 standards in turn, the book deconstructs their meaning and considers and offers advice on the best approaches to evidence them.
1. Introduction to EYPS
2. The assessment process
3. Knowledge and Understanding (standards 1–6)
4. Effective Practice (standards 7–24)
5. Relationships with children (standards 25–28)
6. Communicating and working in partnership with families and carers (standards 29–32)
7. Team working (standards 33–36)
8. Professional development (standards 37–39)
9. Beyond EYPS
Return to the Trans-Atlantic Home Page