Introduction to SPSS Statistics in Psychology, 5th edition
For Version 19 & Earlier
By Dennis Howitt & Duncan Cramer
Prentice Hall / Pearson
Distributed by Trans-Atlantic Publications
523 pages, Illustrated
$67.50 Paper original
Introduction to SPSS Statistics in Psychology, 5th edition offers comprehensive and engaging coverage of how to carry out statistical analyses using SPSS Statistics.
Fully updated to include an even wider range of statistical methods and to incorporate the latest version of SPSS Statistics, this text offers clear, step by step instruction and advice to students on using SPSS Statistics to analyse psychological data.
For each statistical test, the text discusses
· What the test is used for
· When you should and shouldn’t use it
· Data requirements and any problems in usage
· Step by step direction on how to carry out the test, using colour screenshots and labelled guidance on each part of the process
· How to interpret and report the output
· ‘At a glance’ summary of steps taken to do each test
Suitable for students to use alongside lectures or independently when needing to grips with SPSS Statistics.
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications